Information prior to the enrolment regarding the access and admission
The Royal Decree 412/2014 of the 6th of July establishes the basic regulation for acceptance procedures to official university degrees and the acceptance procedures in the Spanish public universities. The following groups can access to the university degrees:
- Students in possession of Baccalaureate diploma on the Spanish educational system or other declared equivalent.
- Students in possession of European Bachelor diploma or the international Bachelor diploma.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies on the educational systems of the European Union Member States or on other States with which international agreements applicable in this respect have been subscribed, on a reciprocity basis.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies homologated to the Baccalaureate diploma of the Spanish educational system, obtained or performed in educational systems of States that are not members of the European Union with which there are no subscribed international agreements for the recognition of the Baccalaureate diploma on reciprocity basis.
- Students in possession of the official diplomas of higher technical in vocational training, higher technician on plastic arts, design or higher sports technician, within the Spanish educational system or of certificates, diplomas and studies declared equivalent or homologated to these diplomas.
- Students in possession of certificates, diplomas or studies, different from the equivalents to the Baccalaureate diplomas, higher technical in vocational training, higher technician on plastic arts, design or sports, obtained or performed on an European Union Member State or other States with which international agreements applicable in this respect have been subscribed, on a reciprocity basis, when the students meet the academic requirements of the Member States to access to their Universities.
- People over 25 years old who pass the admission test.
- People over 40 years old with work or professional experience related to the degree.
- People over 45 years old who pass the admission test.
- Students with a university degree on Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or equivalent degrees.
- Students with a university degree as a certified degree, technical architect, technical engineer, architect, engineer, corresponding to the previous ordination for university studies, or an equivalent degree.
- Students who performed partial university studies, in Spain or abroad, or that after finishing the university studies abroad did not achieve the homologation in Spain and are willing to continue their studies in a Spanish University. In this case, it would be an essential requirement that the corresponding university transfers at least 30 ECTS credits.
- Students who were able to access the university system according to the regulation on the Spanish educational system prior the Organic Law 8/2013, on the 9th of December.
We are looking for students who are interested in developing their professional career on the field of organizations management, both in business or in any other type, counting on capacities to integrate themselves in the university area and in the labour market afterwards. In particular, the following features would be preferable:
- Motivation and interest for the economy and business world.
- Sensitivity towards the business development.
- Initiative and spirit of leadership to create and manage businesses that could generate jobs.
- Capacity to integrate and manage staff.
- Dynamism in order to face the current society problems, and to give solutions.
- Capacity to make decisions.
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis, for abstraction and expression.
- Versatility and sociability.
The means of admission are the general established by the University, being admitted the studies of the Baccalaureate diploma in any of the branches, even though the Science-Technological, the Health Science and the Social Sciences (1, 2 and 4) branches would have priority.
Information on Student Orientation
All the information can be found at the section Student Orientation
All the information can be found at the section Enrolment